All About Our Moisturizing Cream
Your skin needs hydration and moisture. Many people have the false belief that if they have oily skin or acne they don't need to use a moisturizer daily. Everyone needs moisturizer! Our Moisturizing Cream gives your skin the hydration it needs. Made with pure clean ingredients. We want to be transparent about the Ingredients in our products. Let's take a closer look at these ingredients:
- Deionized Water: Is similar to distilled drinking water however it is purer because the ions have been removed, and it has no charge.
- Sunflower Oil: Derived from sunflowers. It helps your skin provide moisture and allows skin to retain water and balance natural oils.
- Organic Shea Butter: Has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter may soothe and tone your skin.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant. It pulls moisture from the deeper layers of your skin to the outer layers. Glycerin is used to trap moisture and give you glowy healthy skin.(1)
- Tea 99%: Balances your pH levels, as well as acting as a cleansing base.
- Emulse KLA: Helps soften your skin
- Stearic Acid: helps wash away excess oil and dirt from the skin
- Nipaguard SCE: Is used for preservation. Used instead of parabens.
- Organic Hempseed Oil: Reduces fine lines and helps with anti aging.
- Grape-seed Oil: Balances out your skin tone
- Coconut Oil: Moisturizes, reduces inflammation, has antimicrobial properties, helps treat acne and protects your skin from harmful bacteria
- Tocopherol: ( Vitamin E), (is a fat-soluble vitamin from a class of organic compounds, many of which are known to have vitamin E activity. Vitamin E is an antioxidant - naturally occurring chemicals that help prevent cell damage by fighting off highly reactive free radicals.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: antibacterial properties of sweet orange essential oil help to heal the skin from a breakout of acne.
We recommend you use our moisturizer as part of your daily skincare routine after cleansing your face, along with our other products.